View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #44
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by idymoe View Post
i've only watched yesterday's game once, so I'm sure there's a lot I didn't catch.

If Bramon were cut, it would be a big surprise to me. I think he has shown progress in his snaps at lb this pre-season, with pressures and sacks, not to mention being one of the best special teams guys.

Dobbins could be a surprise cut, depending on how much it pissed people off that he missed OTA's. He played quite a bit yest. and didn't show much in my opinion.

Collins was back and did okay, from what I noticed. I thought Davis was solid, again. He always seemed to be around the ball. Mohammed didn't play, but has looked like JAG to me, anyway.

With Tate playing very well, they might let D.K. go and keep D.J. D.J. showed better against the Saints than the first two games. They may feel they can gamble on potential. Graham may make the PS. He has very few attempts, maybe they are trying to hide him.

I'm starting to think that Martin will never be reliable, regardless of how much Schaub says he has confidence in him. I don't know who could take his roster spot, though, unless Bonner gets well real quick. I don't think Lemon could take his spot.
Lemon has already done more than what Martin has shown.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote