View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #526
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I'm disappointed in Ben Jones this year. I don't know if it's a RG/LG thing, but he actually has seemed to regress at a time when most guys make a nice jump and show progress. I still think C is his future - but if he doesn't pick it up, he won't have one.

Hopefully Wade will be ready in 2 weeks. If not, I'm not so sure I'm not more comfy with Q at LG instead of Jones, and that's sad for Jones considering Q is a 6th rd rookie - meaning I don't really think Q is ready but I still like him more than Jones at this point in time.
To be fair, Jones had to move from center to RG, to LG.
Quiz is certainly athletic but he's not seeing the starters.

I like them both.

I will never discount Jones because he's been showing the grittiness of a warrior.
You can put him in different positions in a pinch.
Not a bad guy to have on the roster.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote