View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #523
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I need to watch Trevardo more, but my impression thus far is that he's a small fast dude without much aggression, football ability or strength.

I really don't want him anywhere on the field tbh.
Lol, dang. I'd have to agree though. Especially where they have him playing. I would just like to see him inside before letting him go.

It's going to be interesting to see what they do with these guys. It's obvious they are NOT ready to play in the NFL at this time.