View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #23
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Unfortunately I have not seen anyone to replace Sharpton with, so do not see him getting cut this week. What about Hunter but probably not a surprise since Mitchell and McCain looking so good and have the draft pick to back them unless he gets cut.
Mays has been just as good, if not better than Sharpton. It'd wouldn't even be close if he wrapped up better when tackling. I would think that'd be cleaned up before SD. Plus, I like Mays' aggressiveness. It hurts him at times, but I like it