Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #103
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm not so sure about that at this point. Brown is 3rd on the depth chart behind Jameel McClain a six year vet and 2nd year player Josh Bynes. I've heard some less than rave reviews on his performance so far and appears to be somewhat validated by his position on the depth chart.

All that aside though I agree that Cush needs to get back to himself quickly and Mays learns how to tackle at least until we can find Sharpton!
Speaks more on their depth at the position to me. Ravens board for the most part they all love Brown, his ability in pass coverage and dont expect him to be coming off the bench for long.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote