Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #102
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm not so sure about that at this point. Brown is 3rd on the depth chart behind Jameel McClain a six year vet and 2nd year player Josh Bynes. I've heard some less than rave reviews on his performance so far and appears to be somewhat validated by his position on the depth chart.

All that aside though I agree that Cush needs to get back to himself quickly and Mays learns how to tackle at least until we can find Sharpton!
Remember Sio Moore was the guy I tabbed for the Texans as he's an all-around LB who can play either inside or outside; he can rush and he can cover.

The Raiders took him in the third and the words out of their training camp is that he has been making good impressions.
He's currently first on their depth chart and is slated to start at OLB in their 4-3.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote