View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Will the real Jonathan Joseph please stand up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
Once you start Ed Reed there instead of Keo that td doesn't happen. Ok Mays missed a tackle it happens but imo it's worse to miss a tackle right after your teammate who just missed a tackle all on the same play. Keo is definitely not starters material.
Uh.... maybe 5 years ago. Ed Reed isn't that last line of defense safety he once was. I think he'll do a fine job patrolling the air, but once it comes down to Ed Reed as the only player between an opponent & the end zone, let's hope Ed Reed can cause the guy to stutter step or something & let the rest of the defense catch up.

& that just happens to be one of the things I've been disappointed about this preseason. I thought we had good speed on defense where those little dump offs & screens wouldn't hurt us the way we saw yesterday.

Hopefully they're playing with a gear in reserve because it is the preseason. But, it's not looking good.