View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #600
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I was hoping Case would take a shot at the end zone at the end of the game but of course he didn't. He took the safe pass on some 3rd downs which came up short earlier also.
He probably scored more points with Kubiak taking the safe throw than he would have throwing the ill advised into the end zone pass.

The main thing I've been trying to say through this "competition" is that what we want to see most likely won't win him the job. I believe Kubiak wants to see Case play more like Schaub than not. Schaub is the standard.

Schaub's command of this offense plus Case's intangibles are what will win him a starting job with the Texans.