View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #599
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I was hoping Case would take a shot at the end zone at the end of the game but of course he didn't. He took the safe pass on some 3rd downs which came up short earlier also. Just on my observations I think Case is probably closer to our Cody Carlson than he is our Kurt Warner.
I was hoping that as well, but if you notice, it doesn't matter who is in at QB; they ALL do that. They throw short of the sticks, they check down on critical downs, etc. Schaub does it, Yates does it, and now Keenum's doing it. So from that standpoint, he fits right in.