Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #99
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
During the draft, I was disagreeing with some posters, especially ThreeToePeed who was really high on him.
I thought Curry was overrated as a high pick.

But at minimum salary, I don't mind to see if Wade can turn his career around.

Pete Carrol runs a 43 Under but he often brings the OLB to the LOS, so it's more or less a 52 like ours, especially regarding that OLB.
This was where Cushing often lined up at USC while Matthews played more like a DE.

I watched him in 09 and 2010, and he showed flashes, but he was never worth a high first round pick. No idea how his plays were after that.
Wonder whatever happened to old Threetoedpete. I kinda miss the cranky old man. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote