View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #30
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the real Jonathan Joseph please stand up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Hmmm, No.
They won some, but it wasn't like the plays were uncontested.

JJo is the one that has been underwhelmed this pre-season.

Also, I think some people like to turn Keo into a goat while Swearinger got off the book a bit too easy when he's the one who's been missing more tackles.

There are enough poor plays to spread around.
Didn't say they weren't uncontested. He was there, right in their hip pocket, actually, but at the end of the play they caught the ball for a 1st down or a TD. Out of the players in our secondary I think KJax is our bright spot but that doesn't mean what I said wasn't true.
AngryNateFTW is online now   Reply With Quote