View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #244
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
... Because Rogers fell entirely out of the draft due to character concerns...
How are you as a rookie UDFA just "not into camp"??? I read 'not a worker', 'gives up easily', 'pouts', 'can't or won't learn the playbook'.
Quote:
As I followed camp and also talking to others that did as well it seemed Da’Rick just wasn’t into camp. Miscommunications, not knowing when to be on the field and simply not getting involved in the passing game as much as his teammates has pretty much kept him out of the conversation.

As preseason began Rogers I thought would finally be able to show what he could do but that wasn’t the case. Not getting involved basically at all and also having some mental lapse was exactly what he didn’t need. Lining up on the wrong side of the field and not competing until he heard a whistle will definitely be things he thinks about if the Bills decide to cut him...
Quote:
said Marrone, ”other times he’s getting down a little bit or maybe feeling a little sorry for himself. Whatever it may be then you don’t see that consistency in him. Right now it’s a little bit up and down...

Marrone gave an example of how Rogers approach to the game might not be as structured and focused as that of some of the other rookie wideouts, ”... Da’Rick you’ve seen flashes of him being able to win, so it’s just a matter of consistency. When we came up here what we’ve talked with the players about is that mindset. Going out there every day and trying to win and handling adversity.”
Maybe Da'Rick just wants to hang out with Dwight Jones. I don't know, but Bills need WR help in a bad way & DR gets cut on first cutdown day.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote