View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #242
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am stunned. I really liked this guy, any hint it was anything due to "behavioral issues?" I researched him in depth and he did have pot issues and did disagree with coaches at Tennessee. Wow, just wow.

Found this: Although Rogers demonstrated big-time talent on college tape -- he was a stud in the SEC as a sophomore before getting kicked out of Tennessee -- he didn't show well in Bills minicamp, OTAs, or training camp and was running with the fourth-team offense in preseason games. Because Rogers fell entirely out of the draft due to character concerns, he may very well go unclaimed on waivers. Aug 26 - 10:29 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8405/player
Was looking around a bit and it appears that they just couldn't get him on the field consistently because they had other WR's that they wanted to get time.

No point in having him if you can't find time to get him on the field, I guess.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote