View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
Bills cut Da'Rick Rogers.
I am stunned. I really liked this guy, any hint it was anything due to "behavioral issues?" I researched him in depth and he did have pot issues and did disagree with coaches at Tennessee. Wow, just wow.

Found this: Although Rogers demonstrated big-time talent on college tape -- he was a stud in the SEC as a sophomore before getting kicked out of Tennessee -- he didn't show well in Bills minicamp, OTAs, or training camp and was running with the fourth-team offense in preseason games. Because Rogers fell entirely out of the draft due to character concerns, he may very well go unclaimed on waivers. Aug 26 - 10:29 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8405/player

Last edited by badboy; 08-26-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: new info
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote