View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #81
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
It's simple folks; elite QBs vs. Wade's D = bad for us.
I think folks forget some games because we won. Chad Henne is not elite nor is Matthew Stafford and both ate this defense for lunch. Spread against man to man across the board is a dangerous thing.

But I don't think that is the coverage we'll run against the spread this season. Just a hunch because Reed is not at his best going man to man but helping up top, reading the play and reacting. We didn't see that this game and I don't think they will show the changes they made in the preseason. So just wild (and hopeful!) speculation on my part.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote