View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #21
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the real Jonathan Joseph please stand up

I'll be more concerned if in the regular season it becomes a problem.

I'm more worried about Keo being on the field at any point in the game. A cardboard cut out of JJo makes me feel better than Keo in the backfield. I watched him during the game yesterday, and he takes terrible angles on the ball, never seems to be in the right place, and doesn't seem to be able to tackle well. He almost ended Mays' season yesterday.

I would be happy if we cut him and bring someone else in. We don't need Keo as the #2
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote