View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #50
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I won't listen to Mohr, and while Lance is pretty much tied with Pallilo for my absolute favorite local talk show guy, pairing him with Adam Clanton has me seriously considering switching to Mike and Mike. Clanton sucks.
yeah pallilo is still my favorite. and of course they cut him down to like 3 hours. And when I'm driving home, Matt Thomas is still on the air which I could take or leave.

I haven't heard Clanton enough, but the LZ and Pallilo combination was the best radio I've heard. Wish they'd bring that back because it was all serious sports talk.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote