View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #14
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will the real Jonathan Joseph please stand up

Am I seriously the only one that sees he's giving half effort right now? It was really evident on the TD, but even on some other plays you could tell he's not going all out. If this carries on into regular season then I'll be pissed, but right now I can see he's really not going full tilt. I'm just assuming he doesn't want to hurt himself before the season starts so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote