Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #83
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
He got the start today ?! .... or at least played in the first series.

Was watching him set the edge against the run , he's really improved in that aspect in a very short period of time from horrible to .... solid.

He damn near sacked Brees for a safety but got stood up on another play.

Dude has a lot of potential but a lot of work to do to reach that potential. Cant believe he went undrafted.

I believe he's a lock for the final 53 as of now.

FFS this group scares the piss outa me with their horrible tackling ..... as does having Keo anywhere near the field accept on those .... not so special teams. Its like they have no concept of lane integrity or .... hey , I can read that guy's name on the back of his jersey , I should block him!

They did look really good early today without Ninja and Watt ..... They all need to eat whatever Earl Mitchell has been eating .... Looks like a different player this season.
1. The entire LB crew scare me half to death. They are one Cushing injury away from being as bad or worse than they were last yr. The OLB's cant put pressure on the passer and I think Jefferson an undersized UDFA is their best pass rusher, after yrs of spending high draft picks on trying to find an elite guy to pressure the passer. This scares the he** out of me and should scare Wade/Gary too. Tell me out of all of the contenders tell me who has a worse set of LB's. Cushing currently looks like a shell of himself. Hopefully he recovers to game speed quickly, or this defense is in trouble.

2. The one constant Joe Marciano, Gary is loyal to a fault. Great quality to have, but the bottom line is the Texans have had terrible ST's for yrs.

Coach Joe must go

Last edited by steelbtexan; 08-26-2013 at 10:16 AM.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote