View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #49
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I was irritated when Sports 790 changed their line up to include Jay Mohr in the mid day slot. I hate national radio. We are big enough to have all local radio.

I don't like 610, but I guess I'll start listening since we have some crap national program in the midday.
I can't stand the 610 homers in the morning and afternoon, but I highly recommend the mid-day show with Mike Meltser and Seth Payne. Meltser isn't a homer, and Payne brings a veteran's perspective.

Maybe give it a shot one day.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote