View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #63
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
There are a lot of Tate haters on this board. Understandable, as he has disappointed in being able to stay on the field. At the same time, the wannabe GMs think the Texans could get a high pick for him. Huh?

I am not that impressed with Karim or the UDFAs. I don't see an Arian Foster. More like Darius Walkers and Samkon Gados. I think the Texans would love to get a vet back like Derrick Ward off waivers. I doubt that happens. Let's just hope that Foster and Tate can collectively stay healthy.
Taters?