View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #392
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I'm not missing your point. I think you and some others are overblowing the AJ targets and acting as though Matt wouldn't throw it to anyone else.

If OD caught his targets he could have posted 100+ yards too or rather AJ would have had less of a chance to post the same.

I also note you failed to answer the question which would have shown not only did Matt target others but AJ wasnt his most popular choice.
Dude O.D is a reliable target also, i was simply stating A LOT of times Schaub had wide open guys that he failed to see. Take the play where he threw the ball into double coverage that almost got picked on the check down. Its the only place he looked. There were 2 wide open guys on that play.