View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #265
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
You're completely right on KJ. It was a lazy post and I just lumped him in there with JJo.

Point I was trying to make though was Watt, Smith, & Mitchell were off the field for that drive.
Eh, I would pay that more dividends if he sat in the pocket a while. It was a basic 5-7 step drop and release. The secondary has to be able to cover that long. If they can't then there is an issue.

Kareem was a tad late getting his head around but generally that would have ended up incomplete if thrown at all.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote