View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #256
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
I wouldn't say KJ got burnt. He had tight coverage and even had a hand in there. That was all Stills.

JJo? Yeah, he was unbuttered toast.
You're completely right on KJ. It was a lazy post and I just lumped him in there with JJo.

Point I was trying to make though was Watt, Smith, & Mitchell were off the field for that drive.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote