View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #44
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67767 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
12 team 1pt. PPR, and a bonus 5 points for every 100 yards (Starts at 300 for QBs). Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 Flex, 1TE 1DST, 1K

5th Pick Snake Draft
Pick 5 Doug Martin
Pick 20 Brandon Marshall
Pick 29 Maurice Jones Drew
Pick 44 Vincent Jackson
Pick 53 Eddie Lacy
Pick 68 Andrew Luck (11th QB taken)
Pick 77 Deangelo Williams
Pick 92 Lance Moore
Pick 101 Alshon Jeffrey
Pick 116 Josh Gordon
Pick 125 Justin Blackmon
Pick 140 Ravens DST (10th Defense Taken)
Pick 149 Jordan Cameron TE
Pick 164 Patriots DST (15th Defense Taken)
Pick 173 Dwayne Allen
Pick 188 Greg Zuerlein (I knew I'd get my next guy)
Pick 197 Bilal Powell

Starting Lineup Week 1
Andrew Luck
Doug Martin
MJD
Brandon Marshall
Vincent Jackson
Lance Moore
Jordan Cameron
Eddie Lacy
Patriots D/ST (playing Buffalo)
Greg Zuerlein
I love the martin-luck duo. Both players will only get better and Martin doesn't have to be much better to take the throne as the top rb in the league. Looks like you had your finger on the pulse of your competition by getting luck as the 11th qb. GREAT value.

Marshal wont put up the same gaudy stats but even 20 receptions and a couple hundred yards less then last year would still make him a beast. Jackson should be better with an improved freeman (i expect) ,and you'll get plenty of opportunities with moore as a very solid #3. New orleans will have an improved offense.

I dont like lacey as immediate starter though by midseason he should pay off. Hes still an unknown and starting an unknown is always a risk. You should be ok ultimately.

I do not like dwilliams but at that point in the draft you probably didnt have a lot of better options. I like your saturation drafting of wideouts with potential. Between jeffery, gordon, and blackmon someone will emerge and unseat moore or lacey as your starter.

Very solid I think. Your season hinges on Martin, Luck, Lacey and the emergence of a young wideout. You should be on the lookout for another te on the waiver wire. Most of us will be. Good Job and good luck.