View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #43
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

We have 7 bench spots and the defenses get points for all kinds of things. The bears put up a 60 point performance in one game last season. We also have roster limits, so it was choice between a really garbage backup QB (QBs fly off the draft in our league) or another garbage TE, or another kicker. I wanted Powell with my last RB spot and knew I'd get him. Really my last 3 picks were throwaway picks since I couldn't pick up another WR, and I only had 1 RB spot left. It came down to Helu and Powell for that last RB spot and Helu went before my Cameron pick