View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #594
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32864 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

I heard something earlier about the Jets either signing Beck or
giving him a workout recently.

Perhaps that is an indication that they would be interested in
either Yates or Keenum from a trade point of view -- don't know.

It is curious though.

TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How do you think Tj affects our chances of winning a Super Bowl?

I personally think we've still got a shot with Tj, not so much with Keenum. I believe this because I think the offense will stay more or less intact with Yates at the helm (if it comes to that).

I do believe Keenum to be the future of the Texans, but I see many changes to the offense for that to happen & we're in a transition period of sorts.

I think Tj covers us from a depth stand-point that our goals don't change much if something were to happen to Matt. In that respect I value Tj much higher than I believe the Jets would value Tj, especially with John Beck floating around.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote