View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I know it sounds wierd, but I want to see Schaubs mobility.

Yeah I know... he's not going all Vick on us, but I would like him to show SOME movement on the pocket or on play actions, just enough to indicate that on a good day, with the Wind in his back, going downhill, he would be able to run the bal for 3-4 yards.

Other than that, OL & ST... and no injuries
Last pre-season game:

(4:33) 8-M.Schaub pass short right to 18-L.Jean to MIA 15 for 19 yards (56-J.Freeny).

He dropped back and then left the pocket to his right and made the throw on the run. If he hadn't been looking downfield, he could have run and gotten several yards.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote