View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #27
DFlo
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respectedDFlo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

So the overall consensus from you Texans fans is that Foster is still a top 3 back? And that his injury shouldn't be a problem?

As far as the Spiller questions - I'm a Bills fan so I can answer those for you. Last year it was Freddy's backfield until CJ took over. Once they were both healthy and CJ took over it was about a 60-40 split. Gailey never really let CJ be the bellcow and rightfully so.

I think CJ will get injured sooner or later this season. The last two preseason games he's limped off after taking a hit. Usually after running the ball 3-4 times in a row. They're also going no huddle this year on offense, so a fatigued undersized back getting run into the ground is a bad recipe. If he stays healthy, he is probably the #1 pick, he's going to get crazy touches. Either way, if you take Spiller, take Freddy too.

That being said, if Foster and AP are gone, I'm probably taking CJ because it would make Bills games that much more interesting for me
DFlo is offline   Reply With Quote