View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #50
Lucky

Rep Power: 184792 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I am predicting Foster, Tate, Karim on the 53 man. Greg Jones can run the ball some in "break glass in case of emergency" situation.

woods and Johnson have had moments, but not enough. guessing either or both will be on the PS.

Tate is not even being considered to be traded. He is the only back who has had success as an every down player. if you have aspirations of a Superbowl can't run out a career journeyman and a couple of UDFAs.
There are a lot of Tate haters on this board. Understandable, as he has disappointed in being able to stay on the field. At the same time, the wannabe GMs think the Texans could get a high pick for him. Huh?

I am not that impressed with Karim or the UDFAs. I don't see an Arian Foster. More like Darius Walkers and Samkon Gados. I think the Texans would love to get a vet back like Derrick Ward off waivers. I doubt that happens. Let's just hope that Foster and Tate can collectively stay healthy.