View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #49
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Moving the target. Sorry the discussion was starters.

The statement above is delusional.
Even this discussion about "starters" was a moved target from the discussion about moving an experienced player, cheap player like Ben Tate. I suggested that the Texans have not even entertained the notion of trading Ben Tate so that a journeyman RB, and a couple of UDFAs could be back-up to an already hobbled Foster. he saw the term UDFAs and had a "fact" that he wanted show-off even though it had nothing to do the silliness that the Texans are going to trade Ben Tate.