View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
This works pretty well until I have drafted all of my starters. For any sleeper I have (players I think that will be undervalued) I will usually go in and either drop their difference to zero or subtract one from the worst case number if they fall inside of the worst case picks. This year I am working on a second sheet that will rank players in likelihood they get drafted and work that into the equation.
If you document your projections correctly, wouldn't your spreadsheet correctly identify where the sleeper should be taken?