View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #611
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Doc, Kubiak made a comment that stages 2 and 3 can be completed in 1 day. Based on what you've learned is this the case?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not the way I read that list. It looks to me to be a set of serial requirements. Doing stage two and three in the same 24-hr period would indicate that the tests can be administered in parallel. That doesn't make sense to me.

But that's me thinking like an engineer, not a doctor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Yeah I know. That's why I asked. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me either, but he's the quote.

August 23rd Practice Quotes

I was just about to post Kubiak's quote (given yesterday).

It doesn't make sense, because it doesn't make sense.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote