View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #610
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not the way I read that list. It looks to me to be a set of serial requirements. Doing stage two and three in the same 24-hr period would indicate that the tests can be administered in parallel. That doesn't make sense to me.

But that's me thinking like an engineer, not a doctor...
Yeah I know. That's why I asked. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me either, but here's the quote.

Quote:
(on if there has been any progress with WR DeAndre Hopkins) “He is still in phase one. He is feeling a lot better. In meetings today, doing a lot of stuff he wasn’t doing yesterday. I think we’re making progress and, like I said, I think you can go through phase two and three in one given day, so I think we can see some quick progress here over the weekend, but there was never any plan for him to play.”
August 23rd Practice Quotes
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote