Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004   #20
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wish that were true, but I'm glad to be amongst men who can pick me up when I fall down. With the scheduling format there is a chance to play them more often if the rotation of the 'first or last place' teams rule kicks in, but once every half decade is the rule of thumb as to playing the 'boys.
uh wrong again. For the correct answer check BornOrange reply right under yours.

and your still wrong on the decade thing. Playing in 2002, 2006, and 2010 means we play them THREE times in the first decade.

your slipping slightly Bored God. :hehe:

Back on topic though, I don't see Parcells going anywhere for a couple of years. He cemented himself in position with a playoff spot last season, something the Cowboys haven't seen in quite a number of years.

course that is pure speculation that him and Jerrah don't step on each other's toes too much, and we all know how a 'stepping on the toes' turns into a 'STOMPING on the toes" with both those guys in a short amount of time.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote