View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #123
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
He had answered question about how he doesn't value preseason, he's fine, etc. The question asked to him assumed he should have some level of frustration missing out on practicing in the preseason.

Just because he doesn't say all the eat breathe football things doesn't mean he doesn't put in the work. I was watching his work on the rehab side field, am familiar with his off-season training. It isn't like he's sitting around eating Shipley's.

If we criticize every non-robot answer a athlete gives then we as a fanbase deserve only robot answers. I actually enjoyed listening to the presser. He's very straightforward.
I'm with you on this subject. I think Foster is refreshing.

When players barf out the same old stale quotes to the press it reminds me of the movie Bull Durham where the rookie (Tim Dobbins) finally gets it and starts feeding the press the usual & customary answers they expect and they love him for it.

Boooorrrrring!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote