View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I would imagine the starters will play most of the 1st half. So I'm interested in everything all of them do. It will say a lot about how we are prepared for the season.

In particular I am interested in how the D responds to the Saints offense, which is a good one and a damn fine QB.

I want to see Schaub and the O line perform very well. Any sloppiness on their part is going to result in multiple pissy posts by me. LOL
+1. You rang the bell with that one, especially Schaub.