View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #583
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91652 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That makes 0 sense.

Every player in the NFL has beaten the odds.
Okay, let's assume the odds of division I football player becoming an NFL football player are 100 to 1 (I'm using this as an example - I don't know what those odds really are). That means for every player in the NFL, there's 99 who aren't. An NFL player hasn't beaten the odds, he's just proven them.