View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #576
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
My mindset is one of betting on the 95% percent plus of other 6th round and later QBs since that time who never taken a meaningful NFL snap. Brady is grand exception...and Romo is the next best. Outside of that most of these guys suck (lack of better phrase). we had trouble getting five decent QBs since 1995 or so earlier in this thread.

On Harrell, here is an article where his coach pretty much said he is not good.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...219716531.html

See I am building a case with the FACTS of the matter, both generally about late round/UDFA QBs and specifically with Harrell (and his 4 career pass attempts).
I'm not betting on the whole truckload of them; I only bet on guys, in this case - Keenum, which I have seen thoroughly.

I only mention other guys (and there have been quite a few, but not many) to prompt the point that you can't simply discount a guy because he was unproven.
I never quantify how much of a percentage such a guy has.

P.S. My posts had nothing to do with Harrell; I hardly ever saw him play in college.
I know nothing about him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote