View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
You guys crack up with the exception to the rules posting. I am not even going to bother showing the other 16 years since then that again show teams would rather go with experience than journeymen and unproven guys. My post is based on consistent facts of how teams operate, not going find the once in a blue moon that opposite worked out.
It's not an exception that the NFL teams averaged 3 former UDFAs as starters last year.

We're talking about backups, which consist of plenty journeymen and UDFAs.
Just go through the roster of each team and see for yourself how many journeymen and UDFAs at backup RB last year.

You haven't looked up any real numbers in this regard, but I have.

If anything, you crack me up.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote