View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #573
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Yates reminds me a lot of Matt Cassel when he played on the Pats.
Yes his team went 11-5. Cassell had a much better team surrounding him and he looked good enough that he got traded.

Yates has not done much to impress. Keenum has been a #2. Let's not forget that Yates was a #3 and got moved up to play in 2011 because of 2 injuries. I feel like he still is a #3.

I dunno if Case will ever be a starting QB in this league. I think under Kubes you are going to get the most out of him you possibly can.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote