View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #568
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Honestly none of that matters. Yeah, the odds are against it, but odds are beaten all the time in the NFL.

Everybody's situation is different. Kubiak is good with qb's, so a guy may be more likely to so well here vs other places.

Gotta judge them as they come. You never know.
Of course, every situation is different, just like every table in cards is different that does not mean that a general bad hand is not a general bad hand. In terms of long-term NFL success, an UDFA like Keenum is basically a losing hand.

Case has played two really nice pre-season games, but he still not played against 1st unit NFL defense, made a 53 man roster nor beat out Yates. too many posters (I don't think you are) are going all-in on him before even seeing more cards.