View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #37
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Same mind set as in the other thread.

There have been teams that won the SB with lesser known or unknown RBs at backup.

I'm just going to bring up the Broncos as one example.
In 97, Terrell Davis was a former sixth round draft choice.
His backup Hebron, was an UDFA.

So what did the Broncos do the following year?
They brought in another UDFA, Loville, to add to the mix.
You guys crack up with the exception to the rules posting. I am not even going to bother showing the other 16 years since then that again show teams would rather go with experience than journeymen and unproven guys. My post is based on consistent facts of how teams operate, not going find the once in a blue moon that opposite worked out.