View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

Ok..... so I'm looking at ADP, this particular site Has Calvin Johnson & Drew Brees going at my spots. 8 & 13 in the first two rounds.

These two will probably be among the leaders of my league when it's all said & done, but Trent Richardson is sitting there at 8 & Matt Forte is sitting there at 13.

Demarco Murray
Monte Ball
Ahmad Bradshaw
Calvin Johnson
Roddy White
Vernon Davis
Jermichael Finley
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Joe Flacco

I'd be happy with that draft, but I'd be worried about my RBs every week. Or I could take Cj in the first, Forte in the second then get Stafford in the 5th, or Romo in the 7th.

I think I answered my own question.