View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #574
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Yeah, I missed it too. He's a short throw touch passer like leinhart is. He'll never be able to threaten a team who clouds the middle or forces throws outside the numbers. I was at practice a couple of days ago and its clear his lack of arm pop vs yates in terms of velocity and energy. His inability to stretch the field in any sort of way doesn't blow my skirt up. Oh well,carry on
I got a chuckle out of this.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote