View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #21
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I've had Martin at number 2 since before the talk of Arian's back. The kid almost broke 2,000 yards receiving/rushing in his rookie season. He's getting offensive lineman back healthy and I think He'll be a beast this year. Also at 5'9 215 he's built like Ladanian Tomlinson.

Foster scares the hell out of me. Huge workload 3 years in a row now, not to mention 4 playoff games in the last 2. Reading docs breakdown on his injury doesn't sound very promising.

The coaches in Buffalo are going to ride Spiller til the wheels fall off but at 5'11 195 that could be sooner rather than later. He could be the best RB in the league or he could fight injuries all year but that's FF for you.

Everybody but AD and imo Martin have huge question marks this season so it's almost like throwing a dart. I'm very risk adverse in the first round so I took Lynch 5th overall. Obviously anybody can get injured but I feel like I know what I am getting with him moreso than with Charles/Mccoy/Spiller/etc.
Doc's analysis area almost always pessimistic in their presentation. Pretty sure Foster is probably going to be fine for the season and get his TD's.