View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013   #5
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Should I keep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Martin & Megatron if TE can be flexed.

Nice problem to have.
I'm getting the best of both worlds. I'm getting the 12th pick (snake draft) and 2 of the top 5 players to start with. But at the same time I'm getting hammered. Last year across the board 7 of my starting 9 (basically everybody but my kicker and defense) were in the top 25 scorers of the league.

I just went back and looked at it. That might have been my best fantasy year ever. 11-3 (I will generally try to put all of my by weeks into 2 weeks if possible and concede 2 weeks in exchange for being at full strength the rest of the year) I scored the top 4 weekly scores, most points for the year (1900 the closest was 1701), and averaged 20 pt wins. I wonder if I can just have my team back lol.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote