View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #548
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Not to derail this thread with an actual quote or two from the decision maker...

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...f-1b70c92b3ba1

(on who will come in at quarterback after QB Matt Schaub) “(QB) T.J. (Yates) will go second in this game. What I hope to do is, when Matt does leave the game, whatever is left, I hope to split the time. But T.J. will be the second guy to go.”

(on the decision about how to determine whether QBs T.J. Yates and Case Keenum would come in second) “No, really just kind of went back and forth. T.J. did it the first week and then Case will probably start the game next Thursday depending on how we come out of this. I just think it’s important that we look at equal reps and that’s what we’re doing. They’ve almost got equal throws. They’ve almost got equal plays. That’s what we want to be able to do.”