View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Karim is probably best in pass pro and as a vet he has experience. He's probably the most dependable of the bunch and was a viable fantasy football commodity just a year back with mjd's issues.

We all know how much Gary values the ability to pass protect from the RB spot .... a big part of why Foster didnt get an opportunity before injuries forced it.

Quote:
Johnson is the speedster of the bunch with reliable hands and more value then anyone else as a return man

Ive seen a couple instances where DJ put the ball on the turf in practice .... Im not sold on him having the best / most reliable hands of the bunch.

Quote:
I think c wood has the highest ceiling of the bunch and have been most impressed with him.

Wood reminds me an awful lot of Foster in this scheme .... I agree he has the highest upside of the group. He only got 5 carries Vs the Fish .... It'll be interesting to see how much run he gets in the next two dress rehersals - I have a feeling he doesn't get many touches and they try to hide him on the PS for a year. He looked really good against the Vikes very solid front seven.

I prefer Wood myself because of the upside but I think it comes down to pass protect ability and Karim wins the initial roster spot out of camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I don't think Dennis Johnson has looked that speedy on the field. I also don't think he has gotten many rushing yards.

I also don't think Ben Tate has looked that good in preseason.

I would rather see Wood and Karim as the ones that make the team

I wouldn't complain if they moved Tate for a pick now and kept both Karim & Wood.

Then again , Tates value isn't at its peak ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote