View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL pressured ESPN to abandon PBS concussion documentary project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I spent some time with a front line crew. They were here for a year at sharpstown doing drop out nation. I made a brief cameo putting some kids out of the classroom after a fight. And also some other shots.

You don't even realize how much info they get until you sit down and watch it. I'm going to watch this when it airs because I know they will be fair and thorough.
I remember seeing that story after you mentioned it. Very cool.

I agree with you about Frontline. I never feel skeptical after watching one of their documentaries. I wish more news sources were as thorough with their investigations.